Here are our judges for this Challenge:
- Joe Bruzek, Road Test Editor, Cars.com
- Jennifer Geiger, Assistant Managing Editor, Cars.com
- Kelsey Mays, Consumer Affairs Editor, Cars.com
- Chris Woodyard, L.A. Bureau Chief, USA Today
- Brian Robinson, Producer, "MotorWeek"
- LadyAnn and Ed Sabalburo, a Southern California couple with a young daughter and a second child on the way; they own an Acura MDX currently and are thinking about moving up to a bigger SUV.
We set a maximum price of $40,000, including a destination charge, and a minimum EPA combined city/highway mileage rating of 19 mpg. There were eight SUVs that met our criteria: