2014 Chicago Auto Show What You Missed: Day One
We're live from the Windy (and frozen) City for the 2014 Chicago Auto Show where dozens of exciting new vehicles filled McCormick Place. Debuts included the newest generation of the Subaru Legacy midsize sedan and the unveiling of Toyota's new hardcore off-road TRD Pro Series packages for its Tundra, Tacoma and 4Runner trucks and SUV.
Kia showed off an electric version of its popular Soul, a refreshed Optima Hybrid and a cool concept hybrid crossover called the Niro (pictured). Nissan also showed us a diesel-powered version of its light-duty Frontier pickup truck. Check out the list below to see what else made news at the 2014 Chicago Auto Show.
- Kia Introduces 2014 Optima Hybrid at the 2014 Chicago Auto Show
- 2015 Subaru Legacy Photo Gallery (23 Photos)
- Is a Cummins-Powered Nissan Frontier on the Way?
- 2015 Kia Soul EV at the 2014 Chicago Auto Show
- Chrysler Adds Frills to No-Frill 'Core' SRT8s
- Dodge Introduces 2014 Journey Crossroad at the 2014 Chicago Auto Show
- 2014 TRD Pro Series Debut at the 2014 Chicago Auto Show
- 2015 Nissan Versa Note at the 2014 Chicago Auto Show
- Kia Niro Concept at the 2014 Chicago Auto Show
- 2015 Subaru Legacy: Concept Vs. Reality
- Kia Niro Concept Photo Gallery (31 Photos)
- 2015 Kia Soul EV Photo Gallery (30 Photos)
- 2014 Chevrolet City Express Van: First Look
- 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 2500/3500 HD CNG: First Look
- 2015 Subaru Legacy at the 2014 Chicago Auto Show
- 2015 Nissan Versa Note SR Photo Gallery (25 Photos)
- Black Widow Corvette Stingray Is Auto Show Avenger