2014 Acura RDX: What's Changed
- Most significant changes: New exterior color
- Price change: $200 price increase
- On sale: Today
- Which should you buy, 2013 or 2014? 2013
Acura's compact crossover was redesigned for 2013, and for 2014 the only big change is its price. The RDX gets a bit more expensive this year; it starts at $35,415 for 2014. The 2013 model has a base price of $35,215 (all prices include an $895 destination fee).
The extra $200 buys you a new exterior color option: Kona Coffee replaces the previous Amber Brownstone this year. The front- or all-wheel-drive RDX again comes with a 273-horsepower 3.5-liter V-6 engine and a six-speed automatic transmission.
The 2014 Acura RDX goes on sale today. Trim level pricing is below:
- RDX: $35,415
- RDX with Technology Package: $39,115
- RDX with AWD: $36,815
- RDX with AWD and Technology Package: $40,515