2013 New York Auto Show, Day 2: What You Missed
Day two of the 2013 New York International Auto Show comes to a close as we wrap up our coverage on the latest vehicles.
Mercedes showed off its high-performance CLA45 AMG that’s ready to give Audi’s new 2014 S3 a run for the money. We gazed up into the starry-sky ceiling panel (courtesy of fiber optics) inside the new 2014 Rolls-Royce Wraith, which makes an impressive 624 horsepower from its twin-turbocharged V-12.
Mitsubishi introduced a new super-efficient subcompact, the Mirage; Dodge gave us a peek at the new Durango, and Swedish carmaker Volvo brought out its new V60 wagon, which is set to go on sale early next year.
Subaru also took the stage with its first-ever hybrid, the XV Crosstrek Hybrid, and a jaw-dropping concept of the next WRX.
Check out our coverage of the new and exciting models that debuted today, as well as videos and photo galleries of models from day one, below:
- 2014 Volvo V60: Up Close
- 2014 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 Photo Gallery
- Scion Series 10 Limited Editions Celebrate Brand's 10th Birthday
- Video of the Honda Odyssey Vacuum in Action
- 2014 Buick Regal: Up Close
- 2014 Kia Soul Video
- Subaru WRX Concept Photo Gallery
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz B-Class Electric Drive: Up Close
- 2014 Mitsubishi Mirage at the 2013 New York Auto Show
- 2014 Chevy Camaro SS Photo Gallery
- New Subaru Hybrid First Step of Automaker's Electric Vehicle Plans
- 2014 Buick LaCrosse: Up Close
- 2014 Jeep Cherokee Photo Gallery
- 2014 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 Video
- Volvo to Bring V60 Wagon to U.S.
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA45 AMG Photo Gallery
- 2014 Honda Odyssey at the 2013 New York Auto Show
- 2014 Rolls-Royce Wraith: Up Close
- 2014 Scion tC at the 2013 New York Auto Show
- 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible Video
- 2014 Dodge Durango at the 2013 New York Auto Show
- 2014 Hyundai Equus: Up Close
- 2014 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Photo Gallery