What Are the Top 10 Most Expensive Cars?
What automaker makes the most expensive cars? Rolls-Royce? Bentley? If that’s your guess then the Occupy protestors probably aren’t complaining about you. For members of the 1% — or probably the 0.1% in this regard — there’s an even more exclusive list of rides, with price tags nearly as long as their nameplates.
To be fair, you’ve probably heard of a couple of these cars. The Bugatti Veyron remains the most expensive car on the market, according to Forbes.com, which compiled the top 10 list. The Bugatti comes in at $2.6 million for the newish 1,200-horsepower Supersport trim. We’ve also looked at the Porsche 918 Spyder plug-in hybrid, which is actually one of the cheapest (at $845,000) and least powerful cars on the list.
Check out the full list below, and make sure to read Forbes’s article for more information about these most expensive cars.
1. Bugatti Veyron Supersport: $2.6 million
2. Ferrari 599XX: $2 million
3. Zenvo ST1: $1.8 million
4. Koenigsegg Agera R: $1.7 million
5. Aston Martin One-77: $1.4 million
6. Maybach Landaulet: $1.4 million
7. Pagani Huayra: $1.3 million
8. Hennessey Venom GT: $1 million
9. SSC Tuatara: $970,000
10. Porsche 918 Spyder: $845,000
The Most Expensive Cars of 2012 (Forbes)