2012 Subaru Impreza Priced at $17,495
The starting price gets you the sedan body style with a five-speed manual transmission, a new 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine and, of course, Subaru’s all-wheel-drive system. With the new continuously variable automatic transmission (a $1,000 option) the Impreza achieves an EPA-estimated 27/36 mpg city/highway. The entry-level hatchback body style starts at $17,995.
The 2012 Impreza comes in base, 2.0i Premium, Sport Premium, Limited and Sport Limited trims. The Limited trim is a new addition for 2012.
For a detailed list of feature content, check out our first look here.
2012 Subaru Impreza pricing (2011 pricing)
- 2.0i sedan (manual): $17,495 (same)
- 2.0i sedan (CVT): $18,495 (same)
- 2.0i hatchback (manual): $17,995 (same)
- 2.0i hatchback (CVT): $18,995 (same)
- 2.0i Premium sedan: $18,795 ($18,495)
- 2.0i Premium hatchback: $19,295 ($18,995)
- 2.0i Sport Premium: $20,295 ($19,995 Outback Sport)
- 2.0i Limited sedan: $21,595 (new)
- 2.0i Limited hatchback: $22,095 (new)
- Sport Limited hatchback: N/A (new)
- Destination: $750 ($725)