This Week's Most-Read Stories
The recently revised Jeep Compass rounds out the off-roading brand’s 2011 lineup. The new Compass gets a heavily revised front end that Chrysler has admitted is supposed to emulate the handsome exterior looks of its larger stable mate, the 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Will the Compass sell as well as the Grand Cherokee? You be the judge. Also, check out our other top stories of the week below:
1. 2011 Jeep Compass: First Look
2. New 'Transformers 3' Characters Discovered
3. Movers and Losers: November 2010
4. 2011 Honda Civic Gets 2 Stars in NHTSA Side Crash Test
5. 2012 Volkswagen Golf R Confirmed for U.S.