Subaru Continues Charity-Based Incentives for Third Year
Subaru will again participate in a charity-based sales event for 2010, called the “Share the Love Event,” the automaker announced today.
From Nov. 20 to Jan. 3, 2011, every Subaru purchased will come with a $250 donation to one of five charities the automaker has partnered with, including the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, Big Brothers Big Sisters, Habitat for Humanity, Meals on Wheels Association of America and the Ocean Conservancy.
Over the past two years, Subaru has donated more than $10 million to charities through this particular sales initiative.
That extra bonus comes on top of regular incentives such as 1.9% financing and low lease deals, which we detail below.
- 2011 Impreza WRX, Impreza, Legacy, Outback, Forester and Tribeca and 2010 Forester: 1.9% financing
- 2011 Impreza: $179/month for 42 months, $1,178 due at signing
- 2011 Impreza WRX: $299/month for 48 months, $1,998 due at signing
- 2011 Legacy: $199/month for 36 months, $1,498 due at signing
- 2011 Outback: $279/month for 42 months, $1,979 due at signing
- 2011 Forester: $229/month for 42 months, $1,929 due at signing
- 2011 Tribeca: $389/month for 42 months, $3,299 due at signing