2011 Hyundai Elantra Starts Under $15,000
The all-new 40 mpg Hyundai Elantra will debut today in Los Angeles, but we learned the pricing moments ago. The basic GLS Standard trim is at the bottom of the lineup and starts at $14,830, not including a $720 destination charge. The line tops out with the Elantra Premium at $21,980.
There’s obviously a large chasm of equipment between the two. Unfortunately, we don’t have a full breakdown of trim levels right now. We will publish them as soon as we have the information as well as an up-close look later today.
The first new Elantras will hit dealers by the end of this year, as production has already begun at the company’s Alabama plant.
- 2011 Elantra GLS Standard: $14,830
- 2011 Elantra GLS M/T Popular: $16,080
- 2011 Elantra GLS A/T Popular: $17,080
- 2011 Elantra GLS Preferred: $17,630
- 2011 Elantra GLS Navigation: $19,380
- 2011 Elantra Limited: $19,980
- 2011 Elantra Premium: $21,980