2011 Mini Cooper S Countryman Priced at $25,250
Last week we went over some preliminary pricing for the 2011 Cooper Countryman, but that didn’t include pricing for the 181-horsepower turbocharged S Countryman. Today, we've learned it will come in at $25,250, excluding a $700 destination charge.
All-wheel drive adds $1,700 to the S Countryman's price for a total of $26,950. All Countrymans come with a standard six-speed manual transmission; an optional six-speed automatic transmission costs $1,250.
The Countryman has five feature packages, including a Convenience Package and two Sport packages.
Like all Minis, the Countryman’s price can quickly balloon with a la carte options. For more detailed pricing, continue reading below, and check out our First Look for additional information about this model, which goes on sale in January 2011.
2011 Mini Cooper Countryman pricing
- Mini Cooper Countryman: $21,650
- Mini Cooper S Countryman: $25,250
- Mini Cooper S Countryman ALL4: $26,950
- Mini Connected: $1,000
- Mini Connected with navigation: $1,750
- Adaptive headlights: $100
- Convenience Package (garage door opener, one-touch keyless entry, auto-dimming rearview mirror, rain-sensing wipers and Bluetooth connectivity): $1,250
- Cold Weather Package (power-folding heated mirrors, heated washer jets and heated front seats): $750
- Premium Package (dual-panel panoramic sunroof, automatic climate control, Harman Kardon stereo): $1,250
- Sport Package (18-inch wheels, rear spoiler, sport seats, fog lights, dynamic traction control and hood stripes): $1,000-$1,250