Lexus Prices AWD LS, Other 2009 Models
We talked about Lexus adding all-wheel drive to its flagship LS sedan the other day. Today, Lexus announced pricing for its entire 2009 lineup, including the LS. The rear-wheel-drive version gets a 1.2% price increase, to $63,675, with the LS 460L coming in at $73,585. The AWD versions of those two are $67,200 and $77,110.
The other big changes to the Lexus lineup — and “big” is subjective — revolve around the IS sport sedan, which gets revised suspension and steering, which we’re interested to check out. Prices change only slightly, up $300 each, to $31,155 for the IS 250 manual, $32,325 for the IS 250 automatic and $34,785 for the IS 250 AWD. The IS 350 will start at $36,605. More pricing is below.
- The 2009 LS 600h L hybrid adds front-passenger-seat memory and will have a base MSRP of $105,885, an increase of 0.9 percent or $985.
- The IS-F will have a base MSRP of $56,610, an increase of 1.1 percent or $610.
- The 2009 ES 350 will carry over unchanged with a base MSRP of $34,320, an increase of 0.6 percent or $200.
- The 2009 GS 350, GS 350 all-wheel drive and GS 460 carry over unchanged, each receiving a 0.6-0.7 percent increase or $300. The GS 350 will have a base MSRP of $44,850, the GS 350 all-wheel drive will be $46,800, and the GS 460 will be $53,320.
- The 2009 GS 450h hybrid receives an increase in trunk capacity of more than 40%, to 10.6 cubic feet. It will have a base MSRP of $56,400, an increase of 1.1 percent or $600.